How is your business’s legal health?
Download your FREE Business Check-up!
Purpose of Business Check-up
We often are so busy focusing on the needs of our clients and our customers that we don’t step back and evaluate our own business.
The Business Checkup is 26 questions, and is intended to encourage you to review your business operations to determine if there are any deficiencies that need to be corrected. The questions include such topics as:
- reviewing the type of business entity you have;
- protecting confidential business information;
- asset protection;
- observing business formalities;
- reviewing your agreement with third parties to make sure you are protected and that there is a paragraph that states that you receive attorney fees and costs;
- considering what happens upon your disability or death; and
- succession planning.
Please call Don if you have any questions after you review the Business Checkup.